processed for to the purposes listed here below:
a) to allow the correct submission of your purchasing order through our Website';
b) subject to your authorization, to allow marketing activities such as: sending advertising, information and promotional materials, as well as for marketing researches;
c) for administration purposes linked to the requirements of the customers, and to comply with the obligations of the law;
d) subject to your authorization, to register you to the 'newsletter';
e) to allow the business relations between customers and our company;
f) only in reference to the email address provided at the moment of the purchase of an item from our Website, to allow the direct sale of similar items or services (the so-called soft spam) under what is provided for in article 130 of the Code for Privacy Protection, subject to the customer's faculty to deny said processing at any time.
1. The personal details provided shall be kept only for the time needed to guarantee the implementation of the services offered, unless they are needed longer in compliance with the existing regulations, also for tax purposes. After this time, personal details shall become anonymous.
The authorization given to use personal details for marketing purposes may be revoked at any time with a request sent to the email address email@example.com.
2. The personal details provided shall be processed by our personnel and the collaborators of our company, in charge of the processing. Personal details may also be transferred abroad to companies that are under gamdey and/or belonging to gamdey.
Should the customers' order require it, the details provided may be forwarded to the listed categories:
Companies associated and/or liked to gamdey;
Postal service or other companies such as mail delivery companies, couriers or other;
Banks, companies managing credit card payments;
Professionals, insurances and/or professional partners working as counselors to our company, including the persons in charge of the management, repair and update of our hardware and software systems;
Companies and insurance agencies;
Public bodies, court offices, Chambers of Commerce, for the fulfillment of judicial obligations.
3. Providing personal details for the purposes listed in a), b), and d) is optional; nevertheless, should you deny the authorization, our company shall be unable to implement your requests and initiate the contractual commitment.
Providing personal details for the purposes c), f), and g) is optional and their use is subject to your explicit authorization. Your denial shall entail the impossibility to be registered to our 'newsletter'; to receiving advertising and information materials, brochures and communications relevant to items, promotions and services offered by our company.
In relation to the advertising, promotional and information materials and/or brochures, please note that your authorization to process your personal details may be revoked any time selecting the box 'delete', found in a link included in the notifications sent.
4. Your personal details shall be processed mainly through computer, electronic and in any case automatic tools, to guarantee your safety and the confidentiality of your details, in compliance with the provisions of the Code for Privacy Protection.
Please note that our company also uses customers' IP addresses anonymously, to monitor the browsing of our Website.
5. In accordance with article 7 of the Code on Privacy Protection (Legislative Decree No. 196/2003), besides the information listed here, customers have the right to receive confirmation at any time of the existence of their details in our files, even though they may not have been registered yet, as well as the existence of their communication in intelligible form;
Customers also have the right to receive confirmation of the following:
a) logics applied in the event the processing occurs via electronic tools;
b) origin of their personal details;
c) purpose and modalities of data processing;
d) party or categories of parties to whom customers' personal details may be forwarded or who may learn about them as designated representatives in the country, as persons in charge or appointees.
e) personal details of the owner, of the persons in charge, and of the designated representative;
Customers also have the right to obtain the following:
a) confirming that the actions of which at a) and b) have been communicated, also in their contents, to those to whom such details have been forwarded, barred the event in which such action proves impossible or entails the use of means obviously excessive compared to the right covered.
b) updating, amendment or integration of their details;
c) cancelling, changing into anonymous form, of blocking the details processed breaching the law, including when details do not need to be kept for the purposes they have been collected or later processed;
Finally, customers have the right to deny, fully or in part:
a) For valid reasons, the processing of their personal details, even though pertaining to the purpose of their collection;
b) The processing of their personal details that would cause the mailing of advertising materials, direct sale, marketing researches or business communications.
The rights listed above may be asserted by emailing the person in charge of the processing of personal details at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are short lines of texts stored on your computer by websites you've visited. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owner. They are used to store information about visitors preferences and record user-specific information (authentication, language, location and other). Part of the information collected is used for statistics and marketing purposes.
Session cookies (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
Persistent cookies (they are deleted after a fixed period of time)
First-party cookies (they can be read by the domain being visited only)
Third-party cookies (they are created and subject to external domains, different than the visited website)
The table below summarizes which cookies are used.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the website. This information is used to compile report and assist with site improvement. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of website's visitors, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
This cookie is fundamental to manage users sessions. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form and is deleted when the browser is closed.